Sunday, January 14, 2007

Designer speaks...

This is a hoarding layout designed by my friend for his venture Linux Academy:

click on the image to see enlarged layout.

Fabulous creation… isn’t it? As Linux Academy is an open source software training company, for its advertisement the emphasis is given on the open source. I liked the concept of ‘open’, the slogan “want to break free?... Shout it Open!” a perfect match with the boy’s expressions. It would definitely grab the eyes of every passer-by. One thing I noticed is the text arrangement… could be a li’l better I think. But again, it’d be unnoticeable before the awesome images. Good job! Finally selected. It could be seen on a hoarding at Chetak Bridge, Bhopal.

I also tried something for the same:

click on the image to see enlarged layout.

Hmm… good… but a better one exists ;)

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!

1 Comments:

Blogger OsKar Bebblebrox said...

damn u good at this!!! :)

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home